Innovation Boulevard seeks highly qualified people to work in a stimulating environment. Join us on the leading edge of health technology, software, and commercialization. We currently have one opening. If this position sounds like you, please drop us an email at email@example.com.
Director of Business Development
Innovation Boulevard is looking for an experienced business development professional and community builder. You will be an excellent communicator, responsible for identifying, securing, and managing relationships with prospective and existing Innovation Boulevard clients and partners. You love working with early-stage health tech companies as they grow, and are comfortable developing and nurturing relationships with community partners and industry connections. As part of a small team, you are equally comfortable moving between strategy and the day-to-day execution of responsibilities.
- Work with the CEO to develop a growth strategy for Innovation Boulevard
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Conduct research to identify potential clients
- Grasp client needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them.
- Promote Innovation Boulevard to potential clients, addressing and predicting clients’ objectives
- Work with marketing to develop materials to attract and retain clients
- Prepare and maintain contracts and documents
- Support the growing health tech industry in BC by nurturing relationships with community partners and building industry and academic connections
- Present at conferences and events
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role, preferably in health technology
- Superb communication skills – listening, writing, speaking
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to think creatively, work effectively with a small team, and lead by example
- Proficiency in MS Office, G-Suite, and a working knowledge of CRM platforms
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
Current Client Opportunities
Rostrum Medical Innovations
The Director of Engineering will play a key role on the leadership team at Rostrum Medical Innovations. This person is responsible for leading and managing all tasks, timelines, and resources for executing Engineering activities from Design & Development to Production. This person creates and maintains positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders of the business in order to create a successful team and project. The Director, Engineering manages key activities inclusive of Risk Management, Systems Engineering, Hardware, Firmware and Software, and Test Engineering.
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience managing high-performing engineering teams, supplemented by a solid understanding of medical device technology.
- Excellent understanding of system design for hardware, firmware/software, systems engineering, and mechanical
- Experience with Project Management, including development of detailed project planning to achieve milestones
- Execution of Risk Management, preferably experience with medical devices
- Solid understanding of firmware/software development for medical device and associated regulatory requirements.
- Experience with design tools, e.g Xilinix & Altera FPGA Design Suites, Pspice, Matlab, Altium, Pads Logic/Layout, and others
- Familiar with drafting tools such as CAD, SolidWorks and others.
- Plus, you will be an excellent verbal and written communicator with the ability to motivate and manage a team of engineers.
How to Apply
Deadline: May 30, 2018
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Director, Engineering – (Your Name)”