KORE Digital Health Therapeutics Prepares to Launch Solution for Digestive Health
March 24, 2019
Innovation Boulevard is pleased to share some great news about one of our client companies. KORE Digital Health Therapeutics is preparing for the launch of their new subscription-based digital health app (MyHealthyGut) and B2B Enterprise Platform. Both are scheduled for release in May 2019. This digital therapeutic solution offers an innovative way for individuals and large organizations to access useable, evidence-based, scientifically validated information to improve digestive health.
Developed in collaboration with a tech innovator, leading gut health experts and a PhD researcher specializing in digestive health, MyHealthyGut’s nutritional and lifestyle programs are peer-reviewed and validated in a randomized control trial. As well, the Canadian Celiac Association supported the initial build of the app and research.
MyHealthyGut was named Top Health App by Healthline in 2017, and this next, highly anticipated release promises a revamped platform, and updated and expanded features, including:
- Therapeutic meal plans.
- Enhanced journaling, symptom tracking and reports.
- Interactive Q&A Bot and Health Coach guidance.
- Tools for celiac, gluten-intolerance, and general digestive health.
- Daily tips and research, shared by experts.
- Exclusive in-app blogs and partner offers.
B2B Enterprise Platform
KORE’s B2B solution provides scalable, customizable, application-based direct-to-consumer and private-branded apps for insurers, employers and healthcare providers. Bringing together dietitians, researchers, patients, health organizations, KORE has designed an effective way to address growing problems associated with digestive disorders and disease. KORE’s platform will help organizations cut healthcare costs and improve health outcomes for their members/employees.
- A reliable Enterprise solution, with the option of a white-label app.
- Real-time content management and administration portal.
- A scalable, customizable, application-based health solution.
- Peer reviewed therapeutic programs for celiac disease, gluten-intolerance, and general digestive health. .
MyHealthyGut will be available for iOS on iTunes mid-May. For more information and inquiries regarding the Enterprise Platform contact email@example.com.