Your benefits will include:
- Access to a network of EIRs and mentors, health investors, and health tech entrepreneurs from Innovation Boulevard, who can help you grow your business
- Access to deep expertise on the various funding options available from federal and provincial programs
- Workshops, seminars, and education
- Access to office space in the heart of Surrey City Centre, including front desk reception services
- Meeting space
- Connections to BC's largest health regions, Fraser Health Authority, and other commercialization centers
- Cloud computing services from IBM Canada
- Support working with post-secondary cooperative education programs to build out your team, including funding options
- Job posting services
- Onsite access to NRC IRAP advisors
Innovation Boulevard is committed to supporting companies in health care technology and services, companies who are focused on improving health outcomes and implementing intelligent solutions for the health care system. If this sounds like your business, please complete the form below, or email our Director of Programs to set up a time to connect.
Your company will preferably be incorporated in BC and/or Canada (or will be within one year) and maintain good standing with Innovation Boulevard.